Hello! Thanks for agreeing to work with Just Tell Julie. This master services agreement governs the overall terms of working with me – including payment, intellectual property, and when we can break the contract. At the bottom of this page, you'll find a form to electronically agree to these terms
Let me know if you have any questions or comments. My phone number is 224-513-1201 and my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll quickly respond to anything sent during business hours (9am–5pm Central Time).
Last updated September 24th, 2015.
This Master Services Agreement (“Agreement”) between Julie Clute ("Service Provider"), and you, her client (“Client”) (collectively the “Parties” and individually “Party”), is made effective as of the date indicated below the Client signature. This MSA states the terms and conditions under which Julie Clute will deliver and Client will receive any or all of the services provided by Julie Clute. The signing of this MSA by the Parties creates a set of agreed-upon provisions.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on May-28-2017, Service Provider will
provide the following services (collectively, the “Services”):
2.SERVICE LOCATION. The Service to be provided under this Agreement shall be performed at the Service Provider’s place of business. (i.e. Home Office)
3. SCHEDULE AND DAYS OFF. Service Provider Assistance is generally available to provide Services during normal business hours. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm CST, excluding national holidays.
4. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay compensation to Service Provider for the Services on fixed price plus commission basis. A one-time payment of $99 per invoice submitted is due before services are rendered. Additionally, Client will pay Service Provider 35% of all payments processed as a direct result of Service Provider's efforts. This latter compensation shall be payable and due upon receipt of invoice.
5. TERM/TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this agreement upon 48 hour written notice to the other party. Provided, however, that each party may terminate the Agreement immediately without prior notice in the event of a breach of this Agreement by the other party. Upon Termination, Service Provider shall invoice Client for any payment due, and payment will be due immediately upon receipt.
6. NON-DISCLOSURE. Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, or trade secrets.
7. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor with respect to the Client and not an employee of the Client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Service Provider.
8. LIABILITY. Service Provider will not be liable for loss, damage or delay of Client’s project due to circumstances beyond Contractor’s control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage or delay, Service Provider will make every effort to notify Client immediately.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY. Service Provider will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Service Provider, or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the Client. Service Provider will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement.
10. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.